“A commonly held belief among investors is that impact investing-adding environmental, social or governance criteria to the investment selection process-will require a trade-off in performance. Though this may have been true in the early days of impact investing, the space has evolved significantly in the last decade.
In this paper, we will evaluate current impact investing by examining:
– What impact investing is and how it has evolved to be a viable investment approach
– How investors can maintain returns in their portfolios while investing for impact
– How impact investing can be used to identify risks and opportunities in the market
– Historical returns from a range of impact investments
– How investors can start accessing the impact investing marketplace today”