Join the ANDE SA Township Economy Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Snapshot Report launch! Together with key ecosystem stakeholders, the ANDE team will present the findings of our extensive township economy ecosystem snapshot research, generously supported by the Walmart Foundation.
This research is an ecosystem mapping of the financial and non-financial support available to township-based entrepreneurs in Eastern Cape, Western Cape and Gauteng Provinces of South Africa – a critical resource for township-based entrepreneurs and those who support them.
We are eager to be joined by the following ecosystem players, who have contributed to our research, and will be joining us to share further insights of the research and about their programmes and how the South African Ecosystem can better strengthen the township entrepreneurial ecosystem:
- Andrew Charman | Director – Sustainable Livelihoods Foundation
- Sekai Chiwandamira | Regional Head – ANDE South Africa
- Victoria Hume | Research Analyst – ANDE
- Brian Makwaiba | CEO and Co-Founder – Vuleka Platform
- Luis Marquez | Director of Advisory Services – Value for Women
- Nonceba Qabazi | Programme Associate – ANDE South Africa
- Melusi Sigasa| Executive General Manager – Association of Black Securities and Investment Professionals (ABSIP)
For inquiries, please reach out to Nonceba Qabazi.