Open Capital Advisors, Growthafrica and ANDE cordially invite you to an evening of networking and safe socializing. Don’t miss out on the networking reception!
Special Note Concerning COVID-19
We are monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak and situation very carefully. We regard the health and safety of our staff and participants as our highest priority and are committed to doing our part to end the COVID-19 pandemic. Below is an explanation of the health and safety measures we currently are taking, as well as expectations for our event attendees that are needed to minimize the risk of transmission or spread of COVID-19 and related variants. Please note that these protocols are subject to change, based on revised guidance from the CDC as this pandemic evolves, and in accordance with the Kenyan jurisdiction.
- All attendees will need to pass through a temperature checkpoint. If someone is showing a high temperature, then they will not be permitted to enter.
- All attendees of ANDE in-person events will be required to show they are fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and fully stocked at the registration table. Many others will also be located throughout the cocktail tables.
- There is a limited capacity of attendees. Please note the networking reception will take place in an open space
- All guests will be required to wear a facemask and also maintain social distance when having their food and drinks.
Please email Lucia Wangechi if you have any questions.