Registration for this event has closed.
Measurement is about more than just accountability. When impact metrics are integrated with financial and operational metrics they can help organizations develop better products and services, make better investment decisions, and become more efficient in achieving impact. And when evaluations support a collective learning agenda rather just a single project, they build knowledge for the entire sector. Since 2009, ANDE has regularly hosted its Metrics from the Ground Up conference, featuring discussion topics and conference themes from emerging measurement practices among our members.
In 2022, ANDE is excited to host its first in-person Metrics from the Ground Up conference in 3 years. With support from the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and the Tipping Point Fund on Impact Investing (TPF), the conference will take place in Bangkok, Thailand on November 21-22, 2022.
- Both ANDE members and non-members are encouraged to submit session ideas. You do not need to be an ANDE member to submit a session idea or attend the conference.
- If your session idea is accepted, you will mainly oversee leading the session and putting together the content. ANDE staff will assist with logistical needs and will also review content and presentations prior to the conference.
- Sessions should be focused on impact measurement and management (IMM), metrics, or monitoring and evaluation topics. ANDE especially welcomes sessions focused on its key focus areas – gender, climate/environmental action, and decent work/economic growth.
- We will not accept session proposals that are not focused on IMM/monitoring and evaluation. Sessions that are business proposals or sales pitches will also not be accepted.
- Multiple organizations can lead a session – ANDE encourages organizations to collaborate where possible. When submitting your session idea, please disclose if you are working with other organizations to present your session.
- The conference venue will provide necessary logistical support, such as projectors or other A/V equipment.
Hotel and conference information
Hotel Information: Enjoy discounted rates when you book your stay with our partner hotels.
Planning your Trip : Please have a look at this link to find out more about travelling to Thailand, the public transport system in Bangkok and top tourist attractions in Thailand.
Sponsor the conference
Sponsoring the Metrics Conference is a great way to support and grow impact measurement and management practice among the SGB support ecosystem. Attendees to the conference, please contact Flora Bracco with any questions.
Special Note Concerning COVID-19
The Aspen Institute is monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak and situation very carefully. Should we decide to cancel this event due to safety concerns of attendees and staff, all attendees will receive a full refund. We encourage attendees to book flexible or refundable travel given the continued uncertainty created by the global pandemic.
Currently, masks are optional but welcomed at Aspen Institute events. We will be monitoring the situation closely and this policy is subject to change.
Please note that registration is non-refundable except in cases of emergencies.
The Aspen Institute is dedicated to advancing a free, just, and equitable society. Consistent with that mission, the Institute is committed to creating a safe and vibrant community that is respectful, inclusive, and welcoming to people from all different backgrounds and across the world. For more information please see the following Aspen Institute resources: Community Agreement and Private Policy.