About SELCO Foundation:
SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&Dand ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in tribal,rural and urban poor areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educationalinstitutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy to poverty eradication. The organization works across verticals such as energy access, health, livelihoods with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs and partners from various developmental sectors.
You can find more information about SELCO Foundation on our organization website. https://selcofoundation.org.
Background on SELCO’s Energy For Health program:
The goal of this program is to strengthen delivery of healthcare for over 170 million people by reliably and sustainably powering 25,000 public health facilities in remote, rural, climate and socio- economically vulnerable regions across 12 states in India by 2026.
Healthcare today, without considering the potential services to the uncatered populations in the world, is the 5th most polluting industry. The proposed program can help improve the quality of health services in a decentralized manner, while also making it a less carbon intensive sector. This program can prove to be the low hanging fruit for achieving SDG13 and SDG3 via SDG7. We believe that provision of 100% renewable energy and green building infrastructure for healthcare facilities, will democratize the much needed health services in the remote regions within India and account for future pandemic preparedness.
SELCO Foundation is looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about working in the Remote Monitoring System for Solar PV Systems. The broader goal is to use Remote Monitoring System to understand the functionality of the system, energy scenario in the Public Health Facilities and most importantly on Operations and Maintenance aspects.
The Manager (Remote Monitoring System) is expected to focus on monitoring the existing installed RMS and planning for upcoming RMS installations. He/she should be willing to build and mentor a lean team and find ways to increase the quality of output, and implement best practices across all levels.
Key responsibilities for the position:
- Take lead in identifying RMS technologies, conducting market research on the relevant products etc
- Engaging and building partnership with potential partners for establishing and running a RMS system for the 25K health program
- Coordination with respective vendors on documentation for implementation of RMS solutio
- Develop process documentation/ check list to ensure regular monitoring of the RMS solution
- Develop a fully functional dashboard to integrate all RMS system parameters across all geographies
- RMS installation quality check and data validation
- Daily monitoring of the RMS dashboard and ensuring system functionality.
- Providing training to the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team & other stakeholders on how to operate, check and utilize the data within the dashboard.
- Regular analysis of the data and share the consolidated report with internal and external partners
- Coordination with internal teams and with the partner(s) to resolve the site issues related to RMS
- Provide regular feedback/recommendation to different teams of SELCO Foundation on system functionality and operations, analytics on usage and optimization inputs, operations and maintenance insights and inputs, system design inputs on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Regular filed visits to check the functional status, build capacity of the local team to manage the operations and maintenance of the RMS solution provided.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in data analysis, energy system analysis or a related role.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and modelling techniques relevant to the specific industry.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills along with the ability to take initiative, solve problems, follow through, and deliver on a deadline.
- Excellent written and vocal communication abilities, as well as the ability to adjust communication approach to various audiences.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Demonstrating proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision making capability and ability to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively in difficult terrains within and outside the State as and when required
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
Please send a copy of your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role here with subject line- Application for RMS Manager- Bengaluru