Endeavor is the leading global community of high-impact entrepreneurs. When you join Endeavor, you will be part of a global movement to transform economies around the world. Our research division informs investors, governments, and corporations about how entrepreneurs scale and how entrepreneurial ecosystems thrive. Recent examples of our work include Scaling Climate Tech, Mapping Spain’s Tech Sector, and Self-Propelling Ecosystem Development.
About the Role
Endeavor seeks a highly motivated business development associate to support a new strategy to increase revenue from research solutions and thought leadership content. This new role will be instrumental in Endeavor becoming the go-to resource for data-backed insights on entrepreneurship.
- Work with the Senior Director of Research and other senior leadership team members to formulate and execute the global research business development strategy. Become an expert on our research products and capabilities.
- Expand the client base and retain/upsell existing clients by personally engaging in business development activities (e.g., cold calls, face to face meetings). This includes planning and executing all aspects of the sales cycle (prospecting, identifying quality leads, developing pitch and proposal materials with support from the research team, and negotiating and closing contracts).
- Engage with C-Level representatives to discuss their needs. Use a consultative approach to cultivate partnerships by matching client needs to the appropriate Endeavor content solutions. Potential partners include large multinational corporations, venture capital firms, major philanthropies, multilaterals, and government agencies.
- Meet and exceed defined revenue targets and prepare timely reports on pipelines and forecasts.
- Keep current on Endeavor’s network, research and thought leadership, competitive marketplace, and key developments in the entrepreneurship space.
- Solid experience in a sales management role and comfort selling to senior decision makers.
- A successful track record in both new business development and account management. Demonstrated effectiveness at selling business intelligence or other content solutions is a plus.
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, and self-motivation to find creative solutions and drive initiatives to completion.
- Genuine interest in entrepreneurship and applied research.
- Skills in managing CRM data, especially Salesforce.
- Fluency in English (any additional languages beneficial).
- Ability to travel (including internationally) as needed.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the United States and must be based in the New York area.
As a mission-driven organization we are looking for individuals who can align with the following values:
- Entrepreneur First: We put Endeavor Entrepreneurs at the center of everything we do and make sure we always have their back.
- Network of Trust: We are a community built on mutual respect that always safeguards founders’ interests.
- Go Big: We see crazy as a compliment, risk as opportunity, and impact as unlimited.
- One Endeavor: We are borderless, unified by our belief in the power of entrepreneurship and tech-enabled innovation.
- Pay It Forward: We multiply our impact by empowering the next generation of founders.
- Always Agile: We are dynamic and flexible, adapting to changing market dynamics and fresh data points.
- Competitive salary. Base salary range starting from $70,000 to $100,000 with bonus available. Actual starting base pay will be determined based on skills, experience, and other non-discriminatory factors permitted by law.
- Generous benefits package including health, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401k match.
- Unlimited PTO with offices closed on federal holidays and the last week of December each year.
- Hybrid office environment.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter that clearly describes why you are interested in the role and highlights your most relevant experience. This is your chance to show us your sales and communication skills. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.