We envision the ideal candidate to have the following capabilities and qualifications, but more so than what you have done we are interested in how you work, what you would bring to the role, and why it is the is right fit for you. We look forward to learning more about these aspects of your application in your cover letter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of highly professional engagement with colleagues, Board members, donors, investors, and partners
- Customer service orientation characterized by attentiveness, patience, and positivity
- Strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy coupled with sound judgment and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and composure needed to work within a fast-paced work environment, including proven ability to prioritize competing demands effectively and adapt easily and quickly to changing priorities
- Proactive approach to anticipating and addressing the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within and across teams
- Self-motivated work ethic; ability to see tasks through to completion independently
- Solid attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Ability to manage confidential information with professionalism and discretion
- Passion for GP’s mission to expand opportunity for people living in poverty
- Embodies GP’s culture: Dedicated, Strategic, Collaborative, Aspirational, Learning, and Excellence
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing administrative and/or investor/donor support in a professional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
- Ability to reside and work legally in the United States for Global Partnerships (without GP sponsorship) required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Spanish and/or French language skills desired
Required Application Documents:
- Brief cover letter
Global Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on ethnic origin/race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
Due to the volume of applications, we will contact only those candidates selected for interviews – no follow-ups, please.
Finalists will be asked to submit references, including name, email, and phone number, of at least two former supervisors. All offers will be contingent upon reference checks as well as a background check.