Digital Marketing & Brand Manager @ Koinpack, Indonesia
Koinpack is the pioneer of returnable and reusable packaging solutions that delivers home and personal care products as well as food products without waste. We are a mission driven start-up that enables existing brands of fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCGs”) to sell their products zero-waste, while taking care of the operations behind it. Our award-winning reuse system shifts the traditional linear business model to a circular business model and prevents single-use plastic at the source. We distribute our products to end consumers through our point of sales partners such as warung stores, peer-to-peer and waste bank networks.
Koinpack has been launched by Enviu as part of its Zero Waste Living Lab program . Enviu is an international venture builder of social enterprises with offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Nairobi, founded in 2004.
You will …
- We are looking for a person who can help us build the online and offline brand of Koinpack, and visualize and storify our work in an inspiring and attractive way. You will lead our marketing & communications team in Jakarta.
- Building the Koinpack brand and service experience by defining the key personas, the voice and character, sharpening the brand book and setting-up design templates
- Be responsible for translating the overall business strategy into an operational & targeted marketing and communication strategy and execute these with the help of our designer
- Create and generate traffic and sales through our digital platform and channels
- Understanding the Indonesian general consumers as well as environmental conscious consumers, being up to date on local and technological trends
- Create a social media strategy. Guide the written and visual content creation for LinkedIn, Facebook, Whatsapp, Tiktok and Instagram fans in a tailored way. Have our designer execute existing and new strategies.
- Visualizing complex and conceptual information in a creative manner, which is easy to understand for Koinpack’s different target groups through logo’s, pictographs, one pagers, social media posts, and so on.
- Capacity to ideate and lead multi-platform communication campaigns, including PR
- Copywriting: be able to write / QC written content
- Basic photography skills. Be able to find and guide professional photographers for creating high-end content or our own M&C team to make amazing pictures.
- Videography skills are a plus
- A true marketeer. Always curious about diving into the audience, thinking from their perspective, and keen to make their customer journey better.
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at Koinpack is not easy but it is awesome and could be world changing. And the world needs to know.
- Graduated from a reputable college.
- Having at least five years of proven work experience in this field as a Marketing & Communications Specialist or similar role
- Active on and experienced in growing brand visibility through channels such as Facebook, Tiktok, Whatsapp and Instagram.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like Wix, Shopify or WordPress
- Mastery in SEM, display ads and Google Analytics
- Able to set-up Marketing Automation including email marketing, other messaging platforms
- Experience in SEO and Inbound Marketing is a plus
- Experienced in Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently.
- Able to quickly connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Bahasa Indonesian
- A self-starter, an initiator who needs no orders from someone to get the job done.
- Excited about changing the world for the better!
- Someone who loves this role but finds this JD slightly boring, because it has been drafted in such an old fashioned way…
- Knowledge in sustainability & retail is a plus
- A unique chance to make a big impact for a better world;
- Become part of a highly promising entrepreneurial start-up backed by international partners
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. Many things still have to be built from the ground up, you get to mold and create from the beginning.
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training via Enviu’s eco-system
Send us your CV, motivation letter and examples of past marketing work to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 30th of July 2022. We hope to hear from you soon!